January 18, 2017
What data we collect?
FIRECRUX collects the following types of information from its End Users at several different points throughout the Offering:
- General information
When you visit our Website or otherwise utilize our Offering you remain anonymous. That said, certain aspects of our Offering, whether deployed by others or by us, will require registration and/or the collection of information that is more personal in nature. In those cases, personal information, such as name, address, contact information and other information that may be protected by law as personally-identifiable information (“Personal Information” or “PII”) may be collected from you and stored in our databases, typically when you register to the Site, request support enter into a sales promotion or otherwise interact with us (for example through the “contact us” option). If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook, Google Plus and others. Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
- Other information
- Third Party Service Providers
Our third-party service providers may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites, mobile websites and/or mobile applications across your various devices, in order to provide content and advertisements about goods and services of interest to you across those various devices.
- External Websites
How we or the Clients use information?
- For Internet-based improvement of our End-Users experience
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) for purposes of analyzing trends, administering our Offering, improving our services, and to gather demographic information about our End User base as a whole. We also compile and store data and information and generate reports related to our End Users’ access to and use of our Offering. To the extent required under applicable data processing laws and regulations, any PII that we collect will be stored in our database and will be used in accordance with such applicable laws and regulations. There are also times when we will combine such information with additional non-personal or de-identified information we obtain from other companies as well as PII, in order for our enterprise clients to market directly to a certain person subject to requirements of applicable law. We typically analyze this information and organize it into user groups and audiences, based on factors such as age, gender, geography, interests and online actions.
- Email Communications
We do not send emails to anyone without permission (which permission may have been given to us and/or one of our enterprise clients), and we do not sell or rent email addresses to any unauthorized third party. This does not mean that we can prevent spam from happening on the Internet. If you believe that you have received an unsolicited email from us, please contact us at the e-mail below and we will investigate. At any time, you have the ability to opt out of receiving marketing communications from FCX, but you may not opt out of administrative emails. You can opt out either changing your e-mail preferences or using the link provided at the bottom of each email message or through any other means that is made available to you
How we or the Clients share information?
We do not share, distribute, sell or rent any of your PII with/to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- If you have opted out of our ability to use your e-mail address, we may share your decision to opt out with third parties to effectuate that decision;
- If the information is required by law in order to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities. In addition, we will share information in response to legal process, court orders, subpoenas, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We may also disclose the Information to any government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency in response to lawful requests by applicable local law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies, or agencies with responsibility to oversee and enforce national security;
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- Information collected from End Users of the FCX Offering, including PII, may be transferred as part of or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our shares or stock and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process. By making available your data through the Offering in any manner, you agree that your information may be transferred to third parties under such or similar circumstances.
Vendors access data on our behalf
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, the security of End User information may be compromised at any time. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Information and disclaim any assurance that such information will remain free from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access.
Accessing and modifying information
Visitors who have provided Personal Information to us may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any FCX marketing e-mail or by following the instructions found on the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How to contact us